Join ARMA as Corporate Member
Access Corporate Account
Membership Corporate Membership in the American Rock Mechanics Association (ARMA) is open to any company, firm, non-profit organization, university or government laboratory or agency with an interest in rock mechanics and geomechanics.
What are the benefits of joining ARMA as a Corporate Member?
Becoming a Corporate Member will:
- Connect you to the broader rock mechanics and geomechanics community, including industry, academia, and government.
- Demonstrate your support for professional practice in rock mechanics and geomechanics.
- Augment ARMA’s promotion of rock mechanics and geomechanics as a discipline, especially with students.
- Present communication opportunities with ARMA and associated societies.
- Recognize your support of and participation in the activities and discussions of ARMA and rock mechanics/ geomechanics.
What is ARMA?
ARMA serves as an advocate for firms and individuals for all aspects of rock mechanics, rock engineering, and geomechanics. ARMA provides a communications link, a forum, and an information resource for members, related organizations, and the public. ARMA’s goal is to disseminate information through meetings, publications, and the Internet. ARMA publishes ARMA e-Newsletter, a quarterly electronic newsletter; conducts educational workshops and short courses; organizes topical symposia; and sponsors the annual U.S. Rock Mechanics/Geomechanics Symposia. ARMA serves as an information repository on the development of rock mechanics, rock engineering, and geomechanics, and promotes the development of knowledge within the field. ARMA maintains U.S. membership in the International Society for Rock Mechanics.
What is the Fee?
The annual fee for Corporate Members is $2,500 USD.